Welcome to the College of Education (COE) Online Application website!
For our application deadline dates, click here.
* Early Priority Admission Deadline for Spring 2020 - October 1st and for Fall 2020 - June 10th for select programs.
For information on our TED and SPE Information Sessions, click here.
Applying for AdmissionIf you are interested in applying for one of our programs, please create an account.
Counseling Programs (click here to download the Counseling Application Procedures (Jul19))
- MS in Counseling: School Counseling Option
- MS in Counseling: College Counseling Option
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Certificate in College Counseling
Teacher Education (TED) Credential and Certificate Programs * (click here to download the TED Credential Application Procedures (Apr18))
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Single Subject (SS) - Student Teacher and University Interns
- Bilingual Authorization (for MS/SS)
- Dual Language Learning (DLL) and Transitional Kindergarten-Kindergarten (TKK) Certificates
- MA in Education with Preliminary Multiple Subject or Single Subject
- LBS/TED Ready Credential Program (CSU Dominguez Hills' Liberal Studies Graduates seeking a Multiple Subject credential)
Special Education (SPE) Credential Programs * (click here to download the SPE Credential Application Procedures (Apr18))
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Early Childhood Special Education - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Added Authorization in Early Childhood Special Education
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) with or without Bilingual Authorization
- Preiminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate with or withour Bilingual Authorization
School Leadership Programs (SLP)
- (click here to download the SLP Preliminary Application Procedures & Checklist)
- SLP CLEAR Administrative Services Credential Application Procedures)
Masters Only and Advanced Credential Programs *
- M.A. in Special Education
- Clear Education Specialist (for Special Education)
- M.A. in Education with Concentrations in Curriculum & Instruction, Dual Language Learning, or Transitional Kindergarten
Applying for Student Teaching/Fieldwork
- Special Education Early Fieldwork
- Special Education Student Teaching/Directed Teaching
- TED Phase II (Student Teaching/Intern Option)
- TED Phase III (Student Teaching/Intern Option)