Welcome to the College of Education (COE) Online Application website!
For our application deadline dates, click here.
For information on our TED and SPE Information Sessions, click here.
Applying for AdmissionIf you are interested in applying for one of our programs, please create an account.
Counseling Programs (click here to download the Counseling Application Procedures)
- MS in Counseling: School Counseling Option
- MS in Counseling: College Counseling Option
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Certificate in College Counseling
Teacher Education (TED) Credential Programs (click here to download the TED Credential Application Procedures)
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Single Subject (SS) - Student Teacher and University Interns
- Bilingual Authorization (for MS/SS)
- MA in Curriculum and Instruction with Preliminary Multiple Subject or Single Subject
- TED Phase II Application ONLY (For returning Multiple and Single Subject Credential candidates who did not continue with Phase II immediately after completing Phase I.)
Special Education (SPE) Credential Programs (click here to download the SPE Credential Application Procedures)
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Early Childhood Special Education - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Added Authorization in Early Childhood Special Education
School Leadership Programs (SLP)
Masters Only and Advanced Credential Programs
- M.A. in Special Education
- Clear Education Specialist (for Special Education)
- M.A. in Education: Curriculum and Instruction Option
Applying for Credential Recommendation (No longer available on this site; please go to the COE Online Credential Request site)
- University Intern Credential (must be admitted to University, credential program, and complete all preservice requirements)