College of Education Online Application
Welcome to the College of Education (COE) Online Application website!
For our application deadline dates, click here.
For information on our TED and SPE Information Sessions, click here.
Applying for AdmissionIf you are interested in applying for one of our programs, please create an account.
Counseling Programs (click here to download the Counseling Application Procedures)
- MS in Counseling: School Counseling Option
- MS in Counseling: College Counseling Option
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Certificate in College Counseling
Teacher Education (TED) Credential Programs (click here to download the TED Credential Application Procedures)
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Single Subject (SS) - Student Teacher and University Interns
- Bilingual Authorization (for MS/SS)
- MA in Curriculum and Instruction with Preliminary Multiple Subject or Single Subject
- LBS/TED Ready Credential Programs (CSU Dominguez Hills' Liberal Studies Graduates who started the LBS program in Fall 2016 or later seeking a Multiple Subject credential.)
Special Education (SPE) Credential Programs (click here to download the SPE Credential Application Procedures)
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Early Childhood Special Education - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Added Authorization in Early Childhood Special Education
School Leadership Programs (SLP)
Masters Only and Advanced Credential Programs
- M.A. in Special Education
- Clear Education Specialist (for Special Education)
- M.A. in Education: Curriculum and Instruction Option
Applying for Student Teaching/Fieldwork
- Special Education Early Fieldwork
- Special Education Student Teaching/Directed Teaching
- TED Phase II (Student Teaching/Intern Option)
- TED Phase III (Student Teaching/Intern Option)