Welcome to the upgraded SMApply College of Education (COE) Online Admission and Fieldwork Applications website!
If you need assistance, please click on the information icon in the upper righthand corner and select Need help with using SurveyMonkey Apply? You can get information about how to register, change current password, or complete an application with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and visuals. Below you will see the various programs and fieldwork applications available under Programs.
For our application deadline dates, click here.
* Early Priority Admission Deadline for Spring 2021 - October 1st and for Fall 2021 - May 1st
For information on our TED and SPE Information Sessions, click here.
Applying for Admission
If you are interested in applying for one of our programs, please create an account.
- MS in Counseling: School Counseling Option
- MS in Counseling: College Counseling Option
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Certificate in College Counseling
Teacher Education (TED) Credential and Certificate Programs *
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Single Subject (SS) - Student Teacher and University Interns
- Bilingual Authorization (for MS/SS)
- Dual Language Learning (DLL) and Transitional Kindergarten-Kindergarten (TKK) Certificates
- MA in Education with Preliminary Multiple Subject or Single Subject
- LBS/TED Ready Credential Program (CSU Dominguez Hills' Liberal Studies Graduates seeking a Multiple Subject credential)
Special Education (SPE) Credential Programs *
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Early Childhood Special Education - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Added Authorization in Early Childhood Special Education
LBS Integrated Teacher Education Program (ITEP) * (For CSU Dominguez Hills - Liberal Studies - Integrated Option Only)
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) with or without Bilingual Authorization
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate with or without Bilingual Authorization
School Leadership Programs (SLP)
Graduate Degree and Advanced Credential Programs *
- M.A. in Special Education
- M.A. in Education with Concentrations in Curriculum & Instruction, Dual Language Learning, or Transitional Kindergarten
- Teacher Induction (Clear Teaching Credential)
Applying for Student Teaching/Fieldwork
- Special Education Early Fieldwork
- Special Education Student Teaching/Directed Teaching
- TED Phase II (Student Teaching/Intern Option)
- TED Phase III (Student Teaching/Intern Option)